Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Most Unusual Christmas Gift


Okay, I know, Christmas is over, right?! Cut me a little slack because I just received this most creative gift yesterday. Apparently after working diligently on my present a month or so ago, it was put aside and forgotten.

I am not allowed to name the gift giver. They asked me to remain "unanimous". Cute, huh?

If you're not quite sure what it is, I'll tell you. It's a decorated roll of toilet paper. When I asked why they would want to give me this special gift I was told it was so I would feel pampered. Isn't that sweet? I thought so.

Creativity abounds in our home, even in the smallest details.

9 comments:

Emily said...

This is a complete and honest LOL. Hahah wow so cute. :) I love our family. And certain 'crafty' people who live in our abode. ;)

Lindsay said...

Very creative, indeed! ;)

•Karis Brown• said...

wow, that's too cute!
Ok, I have to confess... I'm 17-years-old, and I'm now very tempted to go get the markers out! hehee

Blessings,
Karis

Katherine S. Cole said...

Wow. That is really funny! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel! Yeah, I guess its quantity, not quality that does it. I really like McDonalds food but after 4 or five Mcdoubles its a little gut wrenching:)
You should your own blog. Something like, Tales of an Arctic Cat Guy or something.

(You should go on my other blog, Sportsman’s Hangout)and see my Polaris Tales:)

Auntie Cake said...

I love it!!! Very creative, it's all about taking everyday things and making them special in my book. This is the best! And yes, would be interested in FMSC. My kids go all the time, let me know if anything works... FMSC is actually one of the best non-profits that I have found. I spend a lot of time in Eagan!
Kate

Alexa said...

Everyone needs a good pampering! And I never would've thought of it that way. Sooo cute.

By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you're loving your hair!

You'd think with short hair that there are only so many ways to do it. But I keep finding cute little things to do with it, and I love it!

Moriah said...

That's adorable!