Monday, January 11, 2010

My Blog Designer

I received a complement about my new header on my blog. I just thought I'd give credit where credit is due. My darling daughter Emily came up with a new blog header for me. According to her it's just the beginning because she says my blog lacks "spark" or something like that. She should know because she's the queen of spark. Her blog glitters and is pretty and she's forever tweaking this or that on it. I'm more like old faithful. I do the same thing over and over and over. Of course, that's not always bad but it doesn't hurt to get out of a rut, does it?

I'm not sure what Emily's plan is to give my blog a little pizazz but keep watching and you'll find out!

By the way, in case you're wondering, the books are labeled and on the shelf. Hallelujah! Now my next dilemma is the case of the too small bookshelves because I've got one final batch (unit 4) of books to order for our curriculum to be complete. I'm excited about that but I've only got about six inches of shelf space left! Ack! It's every bibliophile's albatross. Too many books, not enough shelves...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Think she'd do something like that for me? I like the custom title

Emily said...

Well well ma.. :)

Can do mom said...

If you ask her nicely, Mike, I'm sure she would!